Walls included in the exhibit space fee depend on booth configuration:
- In-line booths come with 3 walls (a back wall and 2 side walls).
- Corner booths come with 2 walls.
- Endcaps (peninsulas) come with 1 wall.
- Island booths come without walls
- Walls supplied by the Show are 12' high, hard and painted white.
- Booth lighting, (highly recommended) is a basic expense ordered through the service provider at Pier 94.
- Carpeting/flooring is recommended; exhibitors can bring their own, or it can be rented through the show. Exhibitors can also install hard-surface flooring.
- Exhibitors can arrange to have their booths painted a custom color, which is encouraged to enhance design and appearance.
- Booth construction labor can be ordered through the show.
- Other optional expenses can include supplemental electricity, lead retrieval system, dedicated internet service, booth cleaning services, AV equipment rental.
- The online Exhibitor Directory resides on ADDesignShow.com. All exhibitors receive a dedicated profile page that stays up until November 2020.
- All exhibitors are listed in the printed Show Directory that is handed out to visitors during the show.
- For a copy of the 2020 Show Prospectus, please send an email to email@example.com
- Sponsorship opportunities are available to exhibitors (only). If interested, please inquire once you have contracted for a booth.